Conditions for the Outdoor Art Gallery on Vance Jackson
(Zoning Case Z2006049C)
Good fences good neighbors make.
1. All hours of operation and external activities for the Outdoor Art Gallery (OAG) shall be limited to Saturdays and Sundays for the period that includes the second weekend of March to the third weekend of June of each year (“Period of Operation”). The OAG may be open to the general public for a maximum of 6 weekends (Weekend Show”) during the Period of Operation. The OAG may be open for school tours by appointment Monday through Thursday (School Tours”) during the Period of Operation. Weekend Shows and School Tours shall not be conducted after 9:00 P.M. and before 9:00 a.m.
2. No parking is permitted within 15 feet of the Vance Jackson roadway.
3. The OAG is limited to total of two sign to identify its location, list its Weekend Show schedule, etc. Each sign shall have a maximum size of 8 square feet. Each Art Exhibit Item may have on identification sign with a maximum size of one square foot. Signs may only be displayed during the
Period of Operation.
4. Art Exhibit Items must be set back ten feet back from front, side and rear property lines.
5. Art Exhibit Items and bottled water are permitted. Sale of all other items, including but not limited to, food, drinks, clothing, souvenirs, etc., is prohibited.
6. Amplifiers and public address systems are prohibited. No live or recorded music is permitted except for live orchestral music during the Saturday of the first Weekend Show.
7. All litter visible from the Vance Jackson Roadway shall be removed as of 4:00 p.m. of the Monday after each Weekend Show.
8. OAG activities visible from the Vance Jackson roadway shall be limited as follows:
A. Commercial, industrial vehicles or equipment (e.g., moving vans, flatbed trucks, backhoes, etc.) used to deliver, move or remove Art Exhibit Items may not be parked on the property over night.
B. Art exhibit Items may remain in or on moving structure (e.g., packing crates, skids, etc.) for a maximum of 5 days during the Period of Operation.
C. Non-permanent structures (e.g., tents, tables, etc.) that are used by or for the OAG may only be present on the property during the Period of Operation.
9. Art Exhibit Items that include the display of specified anatomical areas in a state of nudity must be at least 40 feet from the front, side, and rear property lines of the property.
10. Temporary outdoor toilets visible from the Vance Jackson roadway are prohibited.