- To research the special historical, cultural, ecological and cultural elements, which form the neighborhood. and educate the membership and any interested parties concerning these elements.
- To encourage an active and knowledgeable involvement in community affairs so that the quality of life in the neighborhood will be maintained d enhanced;
- To study and educate ourselves and any interested parties in all aspects of city planning theory and practices;
- To promote a spirit of cooperation and pride among the residents, landowners and anyone doing business in the area;
- To identify public and private. agencies which have an interest or responsibility in the neighborhood, and 10 work with such agencies 10 plan for orderly growth so that such growth will be compatible with the character of the neighborhood.